Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Norwex

A few months ago, I decided to start selling Norwex products.



Norwex makes all sorts of cleaning and hygiene products that are eco-friendly.  They are a direct-sales company like Mary Kay cosmetics or Tupperware.

My first experience using Norwex was about a year and a half ago.  A friend had a party, and I looked through the catalog and really liked the idea of using less chemicals and disposable products.  I decided to buy the make-up remover cloths.  At the time I was using disposable wipes, and I thought that this would be great- just re-wash the cloths instead of throwing something away every night.  They cost $19.99.


There are three cloths in the package, and you can use each one several times before you launder them.  They do a fantastic job of cleaning my face, and they are very gentle.  No soap!  No greasy cleanser!  Just water.

But after using them for a couple months, I noticed something.

I noticed that I hardly had to use my prescription acne cream anymore.


A few years ago, I developed adult acne.  I tried everything to clear up my skin and nothing worked.  This was a completely different experience compared to when I was a teenager- it seemed that everything I tried irritated my skin more.  I finally broke down and talked to my doctor about it.  He prescribed Clindamycin, which worked well for me; but that little tube of cream cost approximately $120.  I felt extremely guilty every time I filled the prescription.  (And yes, I tried other, cheaper, prescription acne creams but they did not work).  In addition, I now have bleach spots on all my bathroom towels and my pillow cases.  
Acne sucks =(


In full disclosure, I still use the Clindamycin occasionally- maybe once a month.  But I have not refilled the prescription since the end of 2012!!!!

I love these little Norwex cloths so much- I decided that I wanted to try more of their products.  And then I decided to try selling them.  I am not a natural salesperson by any means, but I genuinely love these products.


Norwex's basic product is an Enviro cloth.  


It can be used to clean just about anything.  It is made from high-quality microfiber (each fiber is less than 1/200 the size of a human hair).  The cloths have micro silver woven into them, which kills any bacteria, mold or fungi.  The cloths have a nice texture to them, and they are amazing at cleaning things like the outside of my crock pot, and my glass-top stove.  They also do a great job on my brushed stainless appliances- no other sprays or waxes needed!

Of all the products I have tried, my most favorites are still the makeup remover cloths.  But I also am very fond of the superior mop 

and the bath towels. 

 My girls also love the bath towels; they are very absorbent so your hair dries much quicker.  And they are also antibac!  And speaking of my kids, they use the Norwex cloths to clean the mirror in the bathroom.  No lint and no streaks!

If you would like to see our catalog, here is a link:

I am trying to hit my sales goal by the end of May so that I can become a qualified consultant.  I am almost there, but I appreciate any help!!  And of course, I love these products and I am sure you will too.

Do you have any questions about Norwex?  Have you tried anything yourself?  Let me know what you think!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome post, as always!!! Hope you reach your goal and become a consultant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie. I need to be a consultant for a while longer because there are still more things that I want to buy, lol.

      Delete